The owners of Villas del Mar and Espiritu del Mar experience the top quality service and amenities within their private luxury homes or while enjoying their finest beach club with restaurant and bar. Within the master plan of Palmilla community, there are 27 holes of Jack Nicklaus championship golf, world-class tennis and some of the finest gourmet restaurants at the One & Only Palmilla Hotel.
Ownership within this private and exclusive community is limited with prices ranging from around $1,600,000 to $8,000,000 USD. There are several types of propreties in Villas del Mar and Espiritu Del Mar: Casitas, Villas, Entradas, Estates, Haciendas, Las Terrazas, Villas Las Montanas and the latest are Club Casitas.
AMENITIES AND OFFERED SERVICES
Club Nine Six on the Beach Espiritu Club – Activities & Fitness Center Yoga/Pilates Studio Spa Facility Property Management 3.5 Miles of Walking Paths 2 Miles of Pristine, White Sand Beach 7 Restaurants Accessible by Golf Cart
• A casual poolside grill for breakfast, lunch and dinner
• An elegant candlelit terrace for finer dining
• Indoor bar and lounge, perfect for catching the game on TV
• A climate-controlled member’s wine cellar
• Two free-form ocean-side swimming pools
• Activities & Adventures Program with complimentary equipment rental on the beach
• For the children, a shallow pool and a complimentary Activities Programs during peak holiday weeks
• Fully equipped fitness center and 22-meter lap pool • Extensive pool deck area and beach deck for sunning
• An ample supply of cardio machines, each equipped with their own iPod compatible personal viewing screens
• Circuit and Functional Strength Training equipment
• Pilates Reformer Studio, Spinning and Group Class Studio
• Outdoor Yoga Pavilion
• 25 meter lap pool
• Group class schedules and personalized instruction
• Steam and sauna
• Massage and facial services
Spanish wrought-iron gates, heavy mission-style doors, rugged rock walls and tropical canopy trees ensure a secluded feel, and open-air courtyards, a two-story rotunda, beamed ceilings and private balconies off the upstairs master suites cultivate a retreat that feels like home.
HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION FEES
Villas del mar is operated as a condominium with the Homeowners Association responsible for the upkeep, repair and maintenance of all buildings, landscaping and common areas. Only the actual interior of residences and garages are excluded. This ownership structure results in the quality of life and carefree existence, that exists at Villas del Mar.
The following normal expenses are paid with the Homeowner Association dues:
Membership in the Master Association of the Palmilla development, which maintains the entrance, main road arteries and beaches of Palmilla.
Building and common area maintenance (exterior painting of buildings, roof repairs, street repairs, etc.)
Electricity for common areas (streets, landscape lighting, entrance gates, etc.)
Landscape maintenance including plant replacement and insect control of common areas.
Trash pick up.
Water for common areas.
Casualty insurance for common areas.
24 hrs. service gate.
Hurricane and storm protection for common areas.
Also included in Villas del Mar’s Homeowner association dues are certain services normally paid by the individual homeowners such as:
Water used in private residence.
Casualty insurance for residential buildings
Water treatment and purification
Landscaping maintenance including plant replacement and insect control of residences.
Also included in Villas del Mar Homeowners Association dues are cost of customized services or trademark offerings for homeowners, exclusively within the Villas del Mar community.
24 hr security and maintenance service response.
Athletic Club -a costs associated with the operation of a 24 hr fully equipped workout facility.
Medical assistance program, which provides 24 hr bilingual medical assistance and emergency response to your residence.
Funding of a comprehensive reserve account that provides for future capital replacement and maintenance of buildings and common areas.